Thank you for considering us for your vacation or “staycation”! Combine a cabin and boat rental for a great deal! Keep the boat from sunrise to sunset for the price of a 7-hour rental. We can custom build a package for your needs. Need more nights? More people? Call us for a custom quote!
Package DealsBASED ON UP TO 6 PEOPLE TOTAL
- 2 nights in family cabin plus 20ft pontoon from $880 Off-Peak. $930 Peak.
- 2 nights in luxury cabin plus 20ft pontoon from $940 Off-Peak. $990 Peak.
- Unlimited daylight use of the pontoon from 6 pm day of cabin check in to 9 am day of cabin check out.
- Extra hours, if available, from $40 per hour.
- Save $100 for Mid Week Package!
*Peak season is from May 19 to Aug 20 2023. Rate is based on 6 people, INCLUDING DAY VISITORS.
*Packages usually available May through September, please contact us if you need other dates. Deposits will be lost if any restrictions are broken. Charges are plus 18% Sales Tax and Cleaning fee $65
- $65 cabin cleaning fee
- Package price not available on Holiday Weekends
- Limited Availability, package must be requested at time of reservation.
- The use of the boat is during the day, not at night, sunup to sundown
- No tubing or towing with the boat. No Grills.
- Check out is by 9 am on the day of cabin check out
- If arrival is later than 6 pm, the boat rental would begin at 10 am next day
- If the boat is turned in after 9 am there would be another full day rental charge
- Gas for the boat is extra, usually around $30 to $60 per day
- Combined damage deposit $800 for package
All drivers of rental boats in Georgia must now be certified.
No test required, 3 easy steps:
1) Watch the following 10-minute safety video
2) Read and complete the Vessel Safety Checklist
3) The checklist can be completed on the day of rental
Thank you for helping keep all our boaters safe and informed!
Boat Rentals Available May – September
- 2020 Peak Season May 16th to August 16th
- Days Rental is from 10 am to 5 pm
- Half-day rentals from 10 am to 1.30 pm or 1.30 pm to 5 pm
- Half-day rentals not available at holidays, and cannot be reserved more than 24 hrs in advance
- Life Jackets are provided. Boats do not have anchors.
- No Pets, No Grills, No Smoking, please.
- Gas is not included. Only marina gas to be used in boats.
- Maximum numbers include children. The minimum age to rent is 25.
- Holiday rates apply Memorial Weekend, July 4th Week and Labor Day Weekend
- Ask about our Special Packages for cabins and pontoon boats combined
- Payment in full required to reserve.
- Cancellations: 3 days or more, 15% service fee; 3 days or less, no refund
- Raincheck: If there is bad weather at the marina on day of rental a rain check will be given
- Late Charge: $50 per 15 minutes. Excessive cleaning will incur an additional fee.
- Credit, Debit or cash, no checks please. Sales Tax of 7% not included in rate
To allow us to provide an exceptional fleet of rental boats, please observe the following rules:
- Do not pull up to the shoreline
- Do not pull other boats or pwcs up to rental boats
- Do not pull up to any other dock except the rental dock
- Maximum numbers must be observed and all guests must leave from the marina