Enjoy the fabulous lake and scenic mountain views in these newer cabins! Unique octagonal design with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and lots of amenities!
Carters Lake Pontoon Boat Rentals
Boats Available May through September
- 20' Pontoon Rental From:
- 24' Pontoon Rental From:
- 30' Tritoon Rental From:
Spend a Day on Carters Lake
Choose from one of our boat rentals for a day of water fun on Carters Lake! A great activity for the whole family. Capacity and rental rates vary by boat. Half-day rentals not available on holidays, and cannot be reserved more than 24 hours in advance.
- 20′ Pontoon (up to 8 people)
- 20′ Fishing Pontoon (up to 6 people)
- 24′ Pontoon (up to 10 people)
- 30′ Tritoon with Slide (up to 10 people)
- Life jackets are provided.
- Boats do not have anchors.
- No pets, grills, or smoking.
- Gas is not included.
- Only marina gas to be used in boats.
- The maximum capacity includes children.
- The minimum age to rent is 25.
- No Tubing, No Towing
- No rentals to groups larger than 10 people.
- Multiple boat rentals to same group not allowed.
- Drivers License or State ID
- Snacks and Drinks in soft sided coolers
- Please wear shoes/sneakers not flipflops/sandals
All drivers of rental boats in Georgia must now be certified.
No test required, 3 easy steps:
1) Watch the following 10-minute safety video.
2) Read and complete the Vessel Safety Checklist.
3) The checklist can be completed on the day of rental.
Thank you for helping keep all our boaters safe and informed!
Boat Rentals Available May – September
- Day rental is from 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Half-day rentals from 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Half-day rentals not available on holidays, and cannot be reserved more than 24 hours in advance.
- Life jackets are provided. Boats do not have anchors.
- No pets, no grills, no smoking, please.
- Gas is not included. Only marina gas to be used in boats.
- Maximum numbers include children. The minimum age to rent is 25.
- Holiday rates apply Memorial Weekend, July 4th Week and Labor Day Weekend.
- Ask about our Special Packages for cabins and pontoon boats combined.
- Payment in full required to reserve.
- Cancellations: 3 days or more, 15% service fee; 3 days or less, no refund.
- Raincheck: If there is bad weather at the marina on day of rental a raincheck will be given.
- Late charge: $50 per 15 minutes. Excessive cleaning will incur an additional fee.
- Credit, debit, or cash, no checks, please. Sales Tax of 7% not included in rate.
- $500 security deposit will be held on card for damages.
To allow us to provide an exceptional fleet of rental boats, please observe the following rules:
- Do not pull up to the shoreline.
- Do not pull other boats or pwcs up to rental boats.
- Do not pull up to any other dock except the rental dock.
- Maximum numbers must be observed and all guests must leave from the marina.